Changes to Covid restrictions announced by Welsh Government01/04/2021
The First Minister, Mark Drakeford MS, has today announced a series of changes to Covid restrictions over the next few weeks.
The changes are all dependent on there being no worsening of the public health situation.
Key changes and dates...
- All shops open
- All close contact services (nail bars & beauty parlours) open
- Travel in & out of Wales allowed
- All schools & colleges open
- Universities open
- Outdoor hospitality (pubs, cafes & restaurants) & attractions (fun fairs & theme parks) open
- Organised outdoor events for up to 30 people allowed
- Outdoor wedding receptions for up to 30 people allowed
- Gyms open for individual or 1-2-1 training
- People from 2 households can meet indoors
- Community centres open
- Children's indoor activities resume
- Organised indoor activities for maximum of 15 people resume, including exercise classes
Ahead of Spring Bank Holiday weekend
- Indoor hospitality (pubs, cafes & restaurants) opens